X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Letter to the Rude

Dear Lady Hounding after me in the grocery section of Walmart,

Yes, I AM going to buy all these Hotdogs. No, I did NOT take them all, there are still Two Rows of packages left. And No, just because I'm fat does NOT mean I am going to eat One-hundred and Twenty Hotdogs by myself. We're Hosting a Cookout at the Lake this weekend for about seventy people, you Miserable Hag. I really, really appreciate you calling attention to me like that in the middle of the store. Please go MYOB while dying in a fire.

Thank you,
    Nijiero

(Why, Yes, I AM a little sensitive about my weight. Why do you ask? >.>)

Actually, when a complete stranger asks you a rude question that is none of their business, I think the best possible answer is "fuck off."

But then, I may be in a bad mood...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Actually, when a complete stranger asks you a rude question that is none of their business, I think the best possible answer is "fuck off."

But then, I may be in a bad mood...
      That works. I also like "Do you think I actually have a problem going back to prison?"

That makes people shuffle off real fast

Comment

It would be nice if some people could just mind their own fucking business.

Comment

The original post upset me out of sympathy for Nijiero (fat boy here), the replies restored my faith in a certain part of humanity.
          Thank you all.
          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

"Thank you SO much for your concern about my weight! Because of your inspiring words, I will do my best to only eat eighty of these hot dogs."

Delivered in the most sincere voice manageable. Leave her guessing.

Comment

Wow, what a bitch.

Usually when we get massive loads like that at the checkout, my first question out of my mouth is ALWAYS "barbecue/party/footy club?" Because that's about 99% of the time what they are buying for. We also have a church up the road who come through us and occasionally buy stuff for their food hampers.
              Last edited by fireheart; 09-02-2011, 01:16 PM.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
                That works. I also like "Do you think I actually have a problem going back to prison?"

That makes people shuffle off real fast
                Side note, my future father-in-law said the same thing to me when I started dating his daughter. I asked him which jail he was in and he laughed. Silly guy was just testing me.

Back to the topic at hand. What a bitch.
                There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Quoth AtDIelement View Post
                  Side note, my future father-in-law said the same thing to me when I started dating his daughter..
                  Well, he's a Dad. That's his job ^_^

As for the woman in question - yeah, she's a world class ass.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

What is it with people in grocery stores commenting on what people are buying?? It's none of their fucking business and it's rude to assume that what you buy is a reflection of what you look like.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

"Yes, I did! Though now that I think about it, I do need a snack for when I get home"
                      *waddles back to the hot dog aisle*

And yes, I'm fat and proud of it

Comment

Working...
                      X