This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anddddd your sandwich

So I don't post often but here's a decent short one that happened to us about a week ago:

I had just had a party the evening before (pimps and hoez themed, cheyaaaa) and the remaining guests plus myself were out to breakfast at one of our favorite spots. We were in rough shape and anticipating our delicious breakfast. We kept busy watching the gay pride parade that just happened to be going by the restaurant in which we had perfect window seats for.

When our food finally arrived, it was brought out by one of the cooks or bus boys instead of our waiter. He approached the table with all four plates in hand, stacked ontop of each other. Naming each dish as it came up. he calls 'omelette?' and as my plates being handed to me, he knocked an entire half of my friends club-like sandwich onto the table, making a fanned out separated mess of what was once a well put together sandwich. he looks down at the now deconstructed table sandwich and says 'oh.....well i GUESS that was me' (ya, with the tone and everything).

He continues calling out the dishes until the only dish remaining in his hands is the now half sandwich. He looks at my friend, the only person at the table without a meal, and places the plate in front. He does a full Vanna White sweeping motion across her plate and the rest of the sandwich mess on the table while proudly saying:

"Anddddddddddddddd your sandwich"

after which turns and walks away.

Our waiter had incredible timing and ended up coming down the aisle just after. He took one look at the half sandwich on the table, and then a quick scan of our shocked and smirking faces, and asked "what just happened here?'

My friend got a fully replaced sandwich and a discount on her meal. But the joke has had us in tears since. sometimes there's a reason why some workers don't deal with the customers.
    Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Wow, wth was his problem??
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

May I ask what, exactly, constitutes a "pimps and hoez" party?

I ask this because of a co-worker I heard all about but never actually got the chance to work with. One night he was working hard , which was significantly out of character for him, and when he was asked why he was moving so fast he replied "Because I got a fuckin' pimps and hoes party to go to!"
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Reminds me of an outting my parents and I had some years ago.

Went to a Pizza parlor while out camping. As is our habit, we get waaaay more pizza than we can possibly eat, both because we're a tad gluttonous (Mmm, cheese), and because it means leftovers for lunch tomorow!

After finishing off about half of the giant pizza, the waiter took it away to box it.

As we're chatting, waiting for him to return, we hear a loud splash, but think nothing of it, at least not till 10 minutes pass and no sign of the leftovers or check.

Waiter arrives.. with a whole pizza. Seems that he'd triped and our leftovers landed right in the cleaning bucket. Woops!

Happily, they just went ahead and re-made the whole pizza, so we had leftovers for lunch and dinner!

Comment

'Pimps and hoez' parties are usually dress ups for grown ups. Think skimpy to next to nothing for the girls and almost old-school gangster and lots of bling for the guys.

The photos can be really funny and blackmail worthy. Especially if you are the one armed with the camera.
          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            May I ask what, exactly, constitutes a "pimps and hoez" party?

I ask this because of a co-worker I heard all about but never actually got the chance to work with. One night he was working hard , which was significantly out of character for him, and when he was asked why he was moving so fast he replied "Because I got a fuckin' pimps and hoes party to go to!"

Quite simply, a costume party. Where everyone dresses up as either a pimp or a hoe. We also allowed gangsters and strippers.
            Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Adults in costumes you say?

Comment

Working...
              X