This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF do you THINK a bathroom is for?

Don't know if I ever mentioned this one before...

But the girls on my first ship were kinda ... whiny bitches.

[background - how the female berthing head was laid]

The head was located in the fwd section of female berthing (towards the front of the ship). When you walked in you could take an immediate turn to the left and go through a small door to the showers. If you just went straight ahead you would see 3 sinks against the wall with mirrors. To the right was 3 toilet stalls And to the far right was a small closet with a "deep sink" and cleaning supplies

We only had room for 39 females ranked E1 to E6 and rarely had that many (except for once)

The next closest toilet available to us was maybe 4 decks up and you'd have to get dressed to go to it. And it was a single stall, unisex so there's no telling if it was in use or not.
    [/background]

So... what happened that made some of them whine sometimes?

One or two would be standing at the sink, doing makeup or yapping...
    Female 1: blah blah blah
    Female 2: blah blah blah
    Female 3: goes to stall, sits down and takes a shit
    F1: OMG! YOU'RE SO NASTY
    F2: YUCK! THAT'S GROSS!
    F1: YOU'RE DISGUSTING!
    F2: ... etc.
    F3: ... It's a bathroom...

I mean WTF? They really would have to comment on someone else's bowel movement in the head? I mean what? Everyone else is suppose to hold their shit until the princesses move their asses out of the room?

Fuck that. They're no better than anyone else, no matter how much they whined like spoiled princesses.

herp derp

I'd have so much fun with those divas. I'd probably do some extra ones extra loud, if I could, just for them.

As if they 1)never had to poop and 2)'re poop smells like the botanical gardens.

I'll be joining the Air Guard this winter. I almost hope this happens to me. We're in the freakin military*, ladies. If poop gets you squeamish you might be in the wrong line of work.

(*I surmised you were in the service?)
    "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      [background - how the female berthing head was laid]
      This sounds really weird with text to speech turned on. Just FYI.

It's not a pleasure cruise, but there are better places to stand around and chat than that.

Comment

Was there not a door to the stall?

If so, STFU.

If not, Still STFU.

It's a bathroom.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

A lot of the girl in my college dorm are really weird about that too but when I go in I make sure to make the grossest most disgusting sounds while people are in there. Haha. I love it. Do your make up in your room, your heiness. Bathrooms are for SHITTING.

Comment

I'm sure these same girls would probably go into the privacy changing rooms at the gym I go to because heaven forbid someone should see their underwear, right?

As my sister always said when I was growing up, we're all born the same and no different than anyone else.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

1) Yep, US Navy
              2) ROFL. Yeah it was suppose to be "laid out"

3) The stalls had doors and there was only one female in berthing who never closed the door. Thankfully you never noticed her unless you were getting something from the deep sink. O yes, the door stalls faced the ass end of the ship. So did the mirrors. So it's not like they had a front-row view of the pooping.

and there were other mirrors around, although none as easy for makeup or yapping... but hell it's not like they've never smelled shit before

Comment

Gross poopy warning

Yeah, the Onion has something to say about this phenomenon.

Comment

I admit I'm embarrassed when I'm in the bathroom at work and a coworker is nearby while I'm doing #2. Still, there's no reason to chastise someone for using the bathroom for it's intended purpose.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I guess some ladies weren't cut out to serve in the military! They're the kind of women you would see yakking in some mini-mall somewhere, instead of being in the Navy. How did they ever make it out of basic training?

Comment

Working...
                    X