This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza, Pizza

Another post reminded me of this. A few years back on Halloween I stopped at a local chain pizza place to get a quick bite before heading to a friends house to help give out candy. It turns out Halloween is a real busy time for pizza places. The store was mobbed and I overheard that there was a 2 hour wait for pizza (not for me, I was just getting a couple of slices and those were in the heat tray).

When I came in a middle aged guy was throwing a full on temper tantrum at the manager. Per the guy he placed an order for pick up and if they don't have his order than they have to give him a pizza RIGHT NOW for FREE to make up for their mistake even if that means taking another customers pizza. Per the manager they have no record of his order and they would be happy to make him a pizza but he is not skipping everyone else so it will be a 2 hour wait.

Mind you, the SC's side of the conversation was at 90 decibels with every third word being a swear laced with a lot of derogatory comments about the manager, his employees, education, sexual orientation, etc. The manager was speaking loudly to be heard over the mob but not yelling.

After about ten minutes (I was eating in the restaurant) the guy whips out his cell and calls I assume his wife...

SC: THEY FUCKING DON'T HAVE OUR ORDER AND THE COCKSUCKERS WON'T MAKE A PIZZA FOR HOURS!
    SC: NO! I'M AT 'Y' LOCATION! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE AT 'X' LOCATION?
    SC: WHAT! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID! WE NEVER ORDER FROM 'X' LOCATION!
    SC: WELL WHY THE FUCK DID....

And at that point he was opening his car door and the pizza shop door had closed behind him so we couldn't hear him anymore. At no point did the moron even make eye contact with the manager and employees he had been belittling for being 'idiots'. Everyone had a good laugh.
    You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Ah-mazing.

He should have called his wife to confirm the order when the store said they didn't have it. *sigh*

I bet he never ordered from 'y' location again, lol

Comment

As a former solder on the front lines, I can tell you, with out a doubt, Halloween is one of the busiest days of the year.. One year, when Halloween fell on a Friday, we beat our store record by at least 50 orders for the night..
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

He actually convinced some woman to marry him??

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          He actually convinced some woman to marry him??
          My girl-parts actually got up and walked away after reading the OP. In the immortal words of Stewie, "My God, how does she sleep at night knowing she has to funnel this old duffer's assholes's hog?"
          "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

i like how he demanded they give him another customer's pizza.

Comment

Working...
            X