Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An episode of Penn and Teller's B*llsh*t show had them testing people's bodies for germs. They found more germs on faces than on butts.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I used to work for a company that distributed and maintained EFTPOS machines for some of our major banks.. I worked in returns.. I can't tell you how filthy most of the machines were. Some were so bad I would look the serial up in the system to see where it actually came from, because if it was a local restaurant I planned never to go there..

Strange thing, 9 times out of 10 the really disgustings ones were from seafood restaurants in New South Wales.. No idea why!

Oh and how hard is it to wipe over an EFT machine at the end of the night, you clean the rest of your restaurant. How would you be after eating your delicious meal only to be handed a machine to enter your pin that looks like it's covered in pooh! Makes me shudder at the thought of what the kitchen might be like...

The worst ones were full of dead cockroaches and smelt like pee! My hands were black by the end of the day.. ( I only ran off to wash them when I touched something sticky and before my lunch... a little dirt never hut anyone...)

Not sure of my point anymore, except to say, yes EFT machines are usually filthy and germy, but exposure to some germs is better for you than none at all...
      "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

Quoth Beckpatton View Post
        Strange thing, 9 times out of 10 the really disgustings ones were from seafood restaurants in New South Wales.. No idea why!
        Could it be those restaurants did a lot more deep fat frying than others? There would be more grease particles in the air to get on the machines, and hold the germs on it.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X