This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean, 'other customers'?

This is probably more of a 'hearing' since I never saw the SC in action ... but I heard about her directly from the owner of the shop.

A hairdresser I used to go to (a young woman) was telling me about a customer she had who was chronically late. I don't mean 15 or 20 minutes ... this woman would apparently waltz in two hours late ... and of course, still expect to be attended to!

The hairdresser owned the shop so was certainly in a position to put her foot down ... but she was afraid of losing this woman's custom.

I asked which she'd rather lose: one customer who obviously thought nobody else's time was worth as much as hers ... or the angry customers (plural!) who arrived on time but got shoved back so she could attend to the SC/EW.

What was her response? If she said she'd rather keep the one customer who obviously thought a schedule was for those lower than her, then I'm shocked she stays in business.

Comment

unless her hair is made of gold and the clippings can be sold for $$$ then she's just an entitlement whote

Comment

Working...
      X