• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from my CW: Had to kick some guests out

SCM: SC Man
    SCW: SC Woman
    CW: Coworker.

This was relayed to me when I came in to work. Happened today.

SCM and SCW shared a room. We gave them until 2pm to check out. As that time approached, they asked my CW for more time. CW was a little lenient, but followed up to make sure they were out. Finally after doing this dance a long time, CW went up to the room and said they had 5 minutes to get their stuff out or she calls the police.

At the 3 minute mark, she went back to the room and reminded them the couple has 2 minutes.

SCW left the room and brought her stuff to the lobby. CW remembered there were two people in the room. So, she goes to check the room and demands SCM gets out now. He leaves the room and she's content. She comes back down to the lobby and reminds SCW that they have another 5 minutes to leave the hotel. After a few minutes, CW notices SCM hasn't even come down. She goes back up and checks the stairs. Sure enough, SCM is right there. CW informs SCM that he has 10 seconds to get moving or CW calls the police. She turns on her cordless and begins to dial. SCM darts out of there and finally freeing the hotel of this couple.

Housekeeping was pissed at these guys. By the time the room was vacated, it was too late for housekeeping to do anything with this room.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

way too lenient. cos your hotel couldn't rent the room out.

maybe it's me but when i use to rent hotels to use with my bf, if i wanted to be able to check out as late as possible... i'd rent for one day extra. that way there was no problems with a super late checkout.

and the fact that the man stayed up in the room tells me that maybe they were planning on using the room after checkout. say, having her check out, with him still up inside to let her back in afterwards

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      and the fact that the man stayed up in the room tells me that maybe they were planning on using the room after checkout. say, having her check out, with him still up inside to let her back in afterwards
      This is what we thought too. If the guest had just left no questions asked, my CW wouldn't have even bothered to check the room. But since SCW was giving her such a hard time, CW checked to be sure they were out.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
      X