This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental Fail at Pizza Ranch

I just hit up the local Pizza Ranch with a couple buddies, and consequently probably won't require food for a couple days at least. Burp.

When we arrived, the place was PACKED. As in a line nearly out the door of people waiting to be seated. I have never in my life seen a place in town fill up to capacity like this.

And as luck would have it, they seated the World's Most Annoying And Unfit Mother and her brood of three kids and her husband/boyfriend/friend with benefits/what the hell ever behind us. ><

It started out innocently enough, with the mother talking loudly about the student loans she had taken out for some kind of schooling to "better herself." Then the kids started making all manner of annoying kid noises. And the mother ENCOURAGED them. "Can you go BABABABABABABABABA? Can you?"

Then the children decided to have a raspberry blowing contest. So for several minutes we're treated to various and sundry wet fart noises from the kids, with no attempt by either of the adults to quiet them.

But apparently nudity was just a tad over the line, as I later got hear "Jackson? JACKSON! LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES ON!" come booming from mother's mouth.

Then it was back to general kid noises and loud talking. This time mother did try to quiet them down, but only by hollering "SHUT! UP!" every so often.

Honestly, I thought the mother was more jacked up than the kids were. And they all looked dirty to boot. What a gang of winners.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

"Can you go BABABABABABABABABA? Can you?"
    See, this would make me homicidal. I would have to leave that restaurant. I once got off the bus less than halfway home from work because some idiot kept playing a ringtone of a crying baby over and over and over and over and over and over.....

I know little kids make noise but I value my peace and quiet, which is getting harder & harder to find in this world.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sounds like your typical Wisconsin dysfunctional contender for Teen Mom family.

My friend and I were at Olive Garden last night, and the trashiest family was at a table nearby us. Baby Daddy even thought it proper to wear his belt six or more inches below his boxers, which were inches below his chest, and the butt of his pants was about at his knees. Baby Mama looked like she hadn't showered all weekend and there was much "fuck" and "bitch"-ing.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X