Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Edinburgh airport bus has wifi on board. I once found that extremely useful.

But it's an airport bus. Significantly higher proportion of business users than an ordinary bus.

Comment

I'm going to guess that this lady procrastinated her work and is now blaming the bus driver because now she won't get her work done in time.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Just for laughs I just looked at the website for our county's local bus system to see if it said anything about WiFi. What a surprise...nope.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

The Oxford Tube (a coach between London and Oxford) has power and WiFi, and some of the Greyhounds do as well. Beyond that...not a hope. She's lucky if UK local bus routes have heating! Maybe she thought she was on a Virgin train (despite all available evidence to say otherwise)? Or just stupid, which is more probable.
          I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X