X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth patiokitty View Post
    http://www.swtor.com/community/

And there's also lots of complaining over on FB on their official page there too.
    You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I'm hearing most of the cheaters who got spanked for scamming the new LFR system and lost their chance for world first H Deathwing in WoW were stomping off to TOR. Better you guys than us!
      "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
      - H. Beam Piper

Comment

there are many people who have called for the heads of people who work at epic games and for the company to be shut down why? because of issues with the dlc there is a season pass which for 1200mp you get all 4 lots of dlc and save 33% well first people were pissed because the maps in the horde command pack were released for free as verses maps thats not so much a big deal it was 2 or so maps i think and the second one was because of an error with the games market place (which btw is microsofts issue not epics) and as such people with the season pass couldnt dowload it unless they payed an extra 1200mp (which many people did because they were busy massing the A button and not paying attention) which basically ment if you got the season pass which pretty much pre-ordered the dlc you had to wait longer then the people that didnt have it an inconviance i know seeing as i stayed up till 3am which is when it was ment to come out for us aussies but shit happens get over it

tottaly didnt mean to make that so long sorry guys

Comment

Working...
        X