Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell some great stories, Uncle Monkey! And Finn looks like such a great big pile of sweet-and-goofy. Bet he gives wonderful sloppy goggie-kisses!

Comment

OMG I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard. My mum has a 100lb golden just like that. Dumb as a rock and loves everyone

Comment

The woman in the op is just an EW. I have to echo others here..how if the cat did not touch the food, did the food actually cause any problems? Wouldn't at least a little have to be eaten? Never mind, trying to put logic into a situation with an SC..I apologize..logic and SC's NEVER go together.

As for doggie..adorable is the first word that comes to mind. *laughs* I will never forget my first encounter with a truly big/friendly dog. I was young, and at the local fair. I heard something odd behind me and turned around..to be face to face with what at first I thought was a bear. When I say 'face to face' I mean that..literally..our eyes were at the same level. THEN it put it's paws on my shoulder trying its friendliest greeting. It towered over me, but at least it didn't knock me down.

The human it was with was all apologetic, about how friendly the dog was, but it was ok with me. They were surprised he didn't knock me down *laughs*, but I've had great balance at that time. Biggest dog I've seen to date, and I've seen some big ones. I swear one of its ancestors had to have been a grizzly...
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

When I was a tiny pup in VA, our next door neighbor had a black lab (Toby) that to me was enormous. The first time we met, I was playing in the front yard and Toby "attacked" me (just knocked me over, I was more surprised than anything when he proceeded to start licking me).

His poor owner must have thought that mom was going to call animal control and was falling over himself apologizing; I think mom had to convince him that I was fine, she wasn't mad and it was better than I get introduced to dogs at a young age.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth thedrunkenmonkey View Post
            as well as demanding to have her cat seen only at the vet clinic when no other species are present.
            This is the only part that is halfway reasonable. Halfway, because expecting a clinic to ban dogs for her convenience is not reasonable, but there are cats-only clinics and she should seek one out. Unfortunately, if there's one in the area she's probably been banned from it for being, you know, batshit crazy.

Love this story.

SO glad Finn got treats.
            Women can do anything men can.
            But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
            Maxine

Comment

Your cat is going to frame the dog for something. I always wondered why the cat was barking out the window on this video. Now I know, the dog pissed them off, by eating their catnip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZU04U-xAo

Comment

Quoth thedrunkenmonkey View Post

Crazy Cat SC: YOU...YOU....
                Yes Me. Me, Me, Me.

....BUMS!
                I think she should have been more concerned with "a" Bum, namely the one she just squeezed and thereby showered herself in, as you so hilariously put it, "used gooshyfood"
                Last edited by Talon; 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM.
                Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

holy macaroni, I cried I was laughing so hard. I can't believe I only just now saw this thread. Priceless!
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
                    Unfortunately, if there's one in the area she's probably been banned from it for being, you know, catshit crazy.
                    Fixed it.

SC
                    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

I'm at work laughing so hard, I could not answer the phone.

Bwhahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X