This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I take a shopping trip to hell

So today sissy and I went to the mall to spend our christmas cash. Sadly, the SC's followed and I encountered a few doozies.....

First stop: Shoe Store.

Peaceful and fun. I loooovvvee the smell of new shoes!

Second stop: Hot Topic

I walk in and see one woman at the counter and a small female cashier (likely 5'2", 110lbs, 17 years old) greeting her. Suddenly, Psycho Bitch flings herself at the other customer screaming that she will go first and literally shoves Other Customer into a jewelry display. Cashier pales and calmly tries to keep the beast at bay, trying to explain to her that OC was first and that she can't lay a hand on other customers. Psycho Bitch slams her stuff on the counter and demands Cashier ring her up now. Cashier squeaks that she will do no such thing and tells Psycho bitch she has to leave now or she will call security. Cue Psycho Bitch launching into a fit of mindless and meaningless babble. Her brain was grabbing random and common SC phrases and jamming them together. For example, "I AM THE CUSTOMER COUPONS ALWAYS RIGHT GIVE ME FIRRREEDDDD FIIIRREEDDDD NOW GET ME CORPORATE FREEEEE NUMBER MANAGER"!!! It was the scariest thing I have ever seen. She was an SC robot short circuting. She stormed out in a fit of rage and security was called, statements were givin and I don't know what happened after that as security walked out and I continued shopping....

Third stop: Wet Seal

Calm and relaxing. I found plenty of cute things.

Fourth stop: Kohls

Booorriiiiinnnnggg....found nothing.

Fifth stop: Deb

I saw a woman pawing through the underwear and shoving a few pairs inbetween the stack of clothes neatly folded over one arm. Odd, but I ignored it. She headed to the dressing room and refused to let the attendant count her items insisting she trust her count. The attendant let her pass. I tried on my things and headed to check-out and HEY HEY! I wound up behind the suspicious SC. She lays her things on the counter one by one keeping the stack pressed tightly to her chest when HO HEY! lookie what fell out! UNDIES! Cue SC dumping the stack on the counter and bolting for the exit. I, being a good customer and not an SC, helped the cashier by picking up the pieces that tumbled over on my side of the counter. I noticed all the underwear had the tags ripped off. I also noticed one super cute pair in my size soooo I bought them The odd part: undies were on sale 5 for $10. You can't afford a $2 pair of undies??? Really?????

Sixth stop: Charlotte Russe

Cute but way too pricey, as usual.

Last stop: Sears

I was trying on some yoga pants when suddenly, someone started violently wrenching on the handle and beating the door with open palms.

Crazy Redneck: WHAT TH' FUCK TH' FUCKING DOOR IS LOCKED!!!
    Me: Umm...Yeah that's because I'm in it...
    CR: Oh...
    Me: *finishes changing and waits a few hoping to god she left*
    Me: *opens door annnnddd she didn't...*
    CR: Are yuh done now girlie?!!! Da-yum!
    Me: All yours!

She had her hair in a scraggly pony and wore a large, plaid, mens button front top and baggy bootcut jeans paired with tan and well-worn Dickies steel-toe boots. In her hand was....a sexy leapord bra???

Welp, that was my day. Fun, yes?
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Oh Dear.

I worked at Deb when I was in high school. The most stolen item from that store is the underwear. The redline, clearance $1 underwear. I swear, girls just stuff them into whatever bags they have.

I'm doing my post-Christmas shopping tomorrow, as I had to work all week. I'm only making three stops, probably won't be able to afford much other than what my Macy's GC allows, so we'll see. I really want to see if Old Navy has even better deals than they did two weeks ago. I normally use Charlotte Russe as my go-to store for really cute clothes, because I don't find them overpriced at all, especially when they have whole displays of tops for $10 and whatnot. My only gripe with them is they NEVER sell yoga pants or sweats that aren't cuffed and full leg.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Good gods, that Psycho Bitch at Hot Topic... I hope they ban her from the store. That's just insane.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I wish the Hot Topic Psycho Bitch had tried that at my local Hot Topic. The Store Manager is awesome and she's a regular at my store. She wouldn't have tolerated such asshattery. But damn. Sorry you had to witness that Kisa. *hands Kisa some cookies*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Mall stores should have some sort of panic button to summon Security when a Psycho like the one at Hot Topic starts trouble.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I did my Christmas-money spending earlier this week. Lots of queuing but no suckage. One little girl in line behind me kept checking with her dad that it was okay for her to buy stuff, and I quote
            Quoth AdorableLittleGirl
            as long as I use my own money.
            d'awwwww

Anyway, enough of my rambling. That psycho should be put, or more likely already is, on some kind of police watchlist. I mean, in the OP, she assaulted someone without provocation. Why do the holiday sales bring out the worst in people? *Rereads name of forums* Oh yeah....
            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
              I really want to see if Old Navy has even better deals than they did two weeks ago.
              They've got everything 15% off, including sale items. I need to go and see if I can't find me a long-sleeved white t-shirt.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Tonight we shop...IN HELL!
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Wow, the psycho bitch scared me just reading about it! Holy crap.

The lady banging on your fitting room door---geez, what's the hurry??

I've had people do that at the thrift store, too, only those doors don't lock Had some bag-lady type start to open my door once. I slammed it shut and she yelled "Sorry! Hey, are there any quarters on the floor in there? I dropped some!"

I yelled back No and told her to get lost. I'm pretty damn sure she never dropped anything in there. She was bugging everybody in the dressing rooms and finally wandered off.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

A couple of teen girls at the Debs in my mall thought they were clever and attempted to steal about 40$+ in underwear bras, all on sale. They got caught, but figured that if it was under 50$ they couldn't be prosecuted Welllll, then the store broke the news to them that they're not charged criminally using the sale price, but the original full price! Each girl's haul came to about $300 and they were cuffed together and taken away crying.
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                      Her brain was grabbing random and common SC phrases and jamming them together. For example, "I AM THE CUSTOMER COUPONS ALWAYS RIGHT GIVE ME FIRRREEDDDD FIIIRREEDDDD NOW GET ME CORPORATE FREEEEE NUMBER MANAGER"!!! It was the scariest thing I have ever seen. She was an SC robot short circuting.
                      This made me laugh so hard my drink almost exited my nose! I can soooo picture a malfunctioning SC robot!

Comment

That consumer at the first store . . . oh my word. Who dropped the leash and let her go out without a handler? Too bad it wasn't Chun Li she pushed.

Public dressing rooms generally scare me. I'd rather change clothes in a maintenance closet. Which I used to do, when I was still working. Change out of my work clothes and go to the tournament in the clean stuff in my bag. Mind you, I knew how to block the door and I'd always tell the greeter nearby what I was doing.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

That hot topic psycho bitch would have a problem at the hot topic at our local mall. I can speak for the present since I haven't been there in a few months, but when I used to go to the mall a lot, there was a nice but pretty buff goth fellow working there. Imagine a well sculpted, pretty handsome guy dressed in typical hot topic swag that occasionally wore eyeliner and might have been fathered by a dinosaur cause he was really tall (Atleast to little midget me... )We talked a couple times (the first time I didn't even think he worked there cause he's not the typical hot topic worker) and I knew enough about him to never want to end up on his bad side, ever. I have a feeling if psycho bitch tried any of that shit, security would have had to have been called to save her from him.

Hope you got some awesome stuff. Shopping is always an experience.

Comment

Working...
                          X