Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today at the local inbred carnival....

I don't pound myself in the privates with a hammer for fun. And yet I willingly go to the local Wally World Supercenter.

Our first sighting takes us to the apparel department, where I find a rather large, rotund mother struggling with her young children, who are tearing through the department while she vainly tries to chase after them. It all looks like Michael Moore is trying to run after Usain Bolt.

Finally, in frustration, mother bellows out "Git yer fuckin' asses over here NOW!"

Those kids are going to have the most colorful vocabulary someday.

Next we head on over to health and beauty aids. where Yours Truly probably lets Internet fame slip through his fingers. As I'm perusing shampoo I notice a woman not far from me down the aisle, in her 40s or 50s I'd estimate. Not large-figured, and wearing a jacket over a pink shirt of some kind, and skinny-ish jeans tucked into black fuzzy boots.

She bends over to look at something on a lower shelf. Up goes the shirt, down come the pants, and damn if I ain't staring at about an inch and a half of her asscrack.

I debated taking a picture with my cell phone and sending it off to People of Walmart. I ultimately didn't because the battery is almost dead and because there were other people around so I might have been discovered. But I did have my hand in my pocket, gripping the phone, just in case inspiration struck.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

"Finally, in frustration, mother bellows out "Git yer fuckin' asses over here NOW!"

Give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps "Fuckin" is their last name. :-)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      Give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps "Fuckin" is their last name. :-)
      It ought to be my middle name.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It all looks like Michael Moore is trying to run after Usain Bolt

This made me snicker. Actually no, it made me laugh so hard I spit water all over me.

Comment

But I did have my hand in my pocket, gripping the phone, just in case inspiration struck.

Sure thats what you were doing, gripping your phone.

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I don't pound myself in the privates with a hammer for fun.
            Pounding myself in the privates can be quite fun actually.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              But I did have my hand in my pocket, gripping the phone, just in case inspiration struck.
              Was the other giving a peace sign?

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                Was the other giving a piece sign?
                Fixed your quipstion.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Since I tend to wear a kilt to the local wallyworld...In North Carolina...I've often wondered if I've been photo'd for that site

Comment

"Local inbred carnival". I've got to remember that. I've got some friends that still work there....in the pharmacy....poor things. I think that explains the drinking.

Quoth Evandril View Post
                    Since I tend to wear a kilt to the local wallyworld...In North Carolina...I've often wondered if I've been photo'd for that site
                    Ooh, kilt?! Rawr!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Evandril View Post
                      Well, if you have, you've got quite a bit of company.

The guy in the prep school outfit complete with hot pink tights is particularly noteworthy.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Evandril View Post
                        ^_^ As tempting as it is, I won't touch that one

Besides, one of my oldest friends is an ordained Minister (of a non-traditional religion) who conducts marriages in a Kilt, open to the breeze, as it were And, if he has a choice in the matter, at least one sheet to the wind ~_~ He be fun
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I love the "Inbred Carnival" saying as well. It fits so well.

I've found if I go to Wal-Mart early enough in the morning where most people are at work already or busy on their way, and too late for the late-night wackos, I can generally do my shopping and get out when I want to.

But God help me, GOD HELP ME, if I forget something and have to go back over the weekend. Even at 9 pm Sunday nights, that place is balls to the walls insane.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                          X