Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really trying not to hit your kid with my cart...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really trying not to hit your kid with my cart...

...but you make it really hard when you PUSH your child away from a display so you can get to it and shove them right in front of my cart in the process. I stopped in time. The kid was about 11 or 12. There's no excuse for shoving him around like that. The "father" didn't even attempt to ask his son to move first, just gave him a push.
    Last edited by Cookie; 02-12-2012, 03:12 AM.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

And if he's anything like the parents I've seen lately, if you did hit him with the cart, he'd yell at the kid for being a klutz, why wasn't he watching where you were going, yaddayadda. Despite the fact that dad was the one who shoved him into your way in the first place.

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post
      And if he's anything like the parents I've seen lately, if you did hit him with the cart, he'd yell at the kid for being a klutz, why wasn't he watching where you were going, yaddayadda. Despite the fact that dad was the one who shoved him into your way in the first place.
      Then he'd start on YOU, demanding to know why you hit his precious snowflake and why you weren't watching where you were going and how dare you not know in advance that he was going to shove his child into your path.

Taking a breath after that little tirade, he would then start threatening lawsuits against you AND the store for "your" carelessness.
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Exactly, to both of your posts. That's part of what made me mad. Sometimes people are practically trying to set you up for crap, it seems.
        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Working...
        X