This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sighting of Kindness

I am not sure where to put this. I am sorry if it is in the wrong place.

I had a good sighting at a local store yesterday. Hubby and I were purchasing numerous items and several were pretty heavy. We were discussing how to get the kids and everything into the car as well as pick up an item that we forgot. A woman in line behind us asked her 12ish year old son to help us so that we don't have to make multiple trips. He was very polite and kind!

That's very nice! Wonderful to hear of a random act of kindness for a change in the face of so much suckiness.
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Awesomness. There's a kid who's going to be OK.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
        Awesomness. There's a kid who's going to be OK.
        Especially since his mother is teaching him all the right things to do. Sometimes, parents really are doing it right
        I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

Always good to hear the nice things in life, too

Comment

Awesome. He'll make a good hubs one day.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X