This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self sighting - so proud of my niece and nephew

Yesterday I took my niece and nephew to the Mart of Wall to do some shopping (they're 5 and 8 respectively.)

While walking around, we noticed that near the end of an aisle, an elderly lady had bumped a display box filled with Cadbury easter eggs and they all spilled out onto the floor. Without even being asked, both kids ran down to the end of the aisle, righted up the display and started scooping the candy back into the box!

The lady kept thanking them, and then a short time later a manager happened by and helped them get the rest, and again turned and thanked them and turned to me and said "They were raised right!" (of course I told this to my Brother - single Dad raising them!)

I was so proud!!!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Is it sad that I looked for the like button to like this post? Well, I do like this story. Awwww..

Comment

A big to your niece and nephew. The manager is right; they were raised very well (I'm sure Auntie Delta had something to do with that, too!)
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

what a nice self-sighting.

Comment

Awesome kids!!!!!!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Awww. I love to see that kind of thing! Makin' me tear up, now.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

He must be one proud father.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Aww, those kids are so awesome! They did super

Comment

Tell those kids YAY from me, too. And Dad for raising 'em right.

Comment

Working...
                  X