This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerk serving ice cream

The guy serving us was the biggest jerk. After he served us he cornered the much smaller girl working there and berated her over numerous little gripes of his. He ended up leaving and she was in tears. I was appalled that he would behave that way and be bold enough to do it with customers right there.

He even uses his much larger size to intimidate her. I am still angry thinking about it.

Maybe a call to the manager would be in order. Tell them what u saw & how it upset u.

Comment

yeah. talking to manager would be best.

Comment

Not sure what age group you're talking about, but occasionally when I go to Old Navy, there's usually a gaggle group of about a handfull of teen girls working there, and whichever one is the alpha generally has no manners or professionalism, and more than once I've been checking out, bsing or whatever with the nicer girls, and the alpha girl comes and barks at them to get more work done or whatever. Makes me want to say "Shut up, little girl, they are learning customer rapport."

Must be Crazy Lady's granddaughters or something.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Adult male worker cornered and berated teenage female employee. He was much larger than her.

I will let the manager know. I have to search to find out who to contact because it is a mom and pop. They have no corporate or owner contact info readily available.

Comment

Working...
          X