This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Shackleford in the wild

I know I've not posted for a long time but life got itself into a big darn hurry (as Brooks would say)... I had a baby last year and I'm having another one this year and I totally forgot about the forum for a while.

I had a weird experience today. Husband and I with our offspring went to F.Y.E. to check out new animes. It's my job to pick good animes, because he only likes to look at the pretty people and chooses based on that. We were standing there just browsing and a store employee comes over to apologize to us. What for?

Apparently the fellow in the next aisle over thought we were "spying on him" and complained to the cashier. The cashier wanted to make sure he hadn't bugged us or something, and apologized for him. We didn't even noticed the guy was there! Paranoia or what?

Kudos to the cashier, though, it was awful nice of him to check on us!

Woah. Freaky. And very nice of the cashier Congrats on the bubs btw!
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

You probably just happened to be going in the same direction as that guy and he got all freaked-out. Guilty conscience maybe?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Maybe it was that we were trying to keep the kiddo distracted and he thought we were talking to him, I dunno. I found it amusing and odd and a little scary in some ways. And thanks, Rose.
        Last edited by IamEmancipated; 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: revising

Comment

Love the title, LOL

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
          X