Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only two thefts and a robbery on my street, and even near my section of the area was reported.

However...

Car vandalism just happened two days ago. And a car was stolen 6 months ago. Thats not reported

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      In the crack in the wall.
      All of a sudden I have a picture in my head of that crack in the wall from Dr Who.
      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
        All of a sudden I have a picture in my head of that crack in the wall from Dr Who.
        That's kind of what we're referencing.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

When you're using SpotCrime, remember to look at the dates on the incidents. I looked at two neighbourhoods (one I lived in and one I wanted to move to) and they had about the same number of incident icons per unit area on the map. But in one area the dates on the incidents went back several months, and on the other they all seemed to be within one month. You can't see the number of crimes per unit time just by looking at the icons on the map. It was somewhat misleading.

Comment

Working...
          X