Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ann Summers triumphs over Marks and Spencer...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been measured for about 6 years, but nothing has changed in all that time.

I loved the M & S bra sets when I was living in London. But I am just a 34A. Hell, I could probably fit into their 'Angel' range. I would simply grab heaps around the right sizes in all different styles and try everything on. Then I would buy all the colours that the best one came in.

My housemate hated M & S with a passion, but she was a 40FF. Bravissimo was her favourite place for bras. They don't measure you there. Everything is a 'try on & see if it is comfy'. They have some really good sexy sets and everyday stuff. It is a bit pricey, but their stuff lasts if you use a bra bag when washing.

I think I have the bra from Ann Summers that you were talking about . Their stuff is pretty good.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
      even if you're not "full figured" elsewhere try looking in shops that cater to plus-sized ladies for your bras when you're out side of "average"....

I love my bras that I got from Lane Bryant - cacique is the brand, they are cotton, deep plunge underwire bra's that have 2 sets of loops for where you can position the straps - the only down side is you can't wear this particular style as a halter (unless you tie the straps - not recommended)

I really need to see if I can get a strapless version to wear under my bridesmaid dress for Nov. as the strapless I have is not a deep plunge....

I found one! well, sorta - I found a Halter - deep plunge, and it does not peek out at all from under my bridesmaid dress -

also got a really cute balconette bra in bright blue w/ Lime green swirls on it... love it, it SUPER comfy!

Yep, Lane Bryant was having another sale (buy 2, get 2 free, mom got the other 2 - both balconette, both cute, and in DD)
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
      X