This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Not My Fault!!!

Went in for an interview at Wal-Mart today. It was scheduled for a hour after Kabe went in to work, so I was just hanging around playing my PSP. So I'm just sitting in the Photo lab when and Old Lady (OL) walks up with her grandson. I didn't hear the first part but the basic gist was that she was there to get photos she had dropped off and the photo lady (PL) couldn't find them.

PL: When did you drop them off? Were they an hour drop?
    OL: I was here on Sunday. I waited five minutes back here and nobody showed up! So I dropped them off!
    PL: Oh, well, that means that they haven't been developed yet, because they're to be sent off. They won't be picked up until Tuesday...
    OL: Nobody was here Sunday!! It's not my fault! Nobody was here!
    PL: I can see if they're still here and do a hour development.
    OL: Never mind! I waited back here five minutes Sunday! It's not my fault! Nobody helped me! I'm never getting photos developed here again! I'll be writing a complaint!
    PL: Okay then. *walks away*
    OL:
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Do let us know how this developes.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Diet Dr. Pepper, meet Monitor

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Quoth Merriweather View Post
        Diet Dr. Pepper, meet Monitor
        2. Stop bath.
        3. Fixer.

PS: Remember to develop the film, not the paper backing.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"Dropped them off" in this case must mean she left them on the counter and walked away.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'd have loved to witness this kodak moment.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              OL: Never mind! I waited back here five minutes Sunday! It's not my fault! Nobody helped me! I'm never getting photos developed here again! I'll be writing a complaint!
              9 times out of 10 they are back within a week. Saw it all the time when I worked for the red circles of hell.
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
              X