This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive wife/mother? You decide!

I was at Publix the other day, picking up some goodies for our vacation to the Smoky Mountains. In this store, the dairy products are located on the same aisle that the soda is on. While I was looking for some milk to carry in the cooler, I heard this:

AW/M (Abusive Wife/Mother)
    WH/F (Wimpy Husband/Father)

AW/M: Well, tell me what kind of soda you want! They only have fifty different stupid kinds here. I don't know if Cherry Coke is better than Orange Crush! Just tell me what you want! Fine!!! (and hangs up her phone)

WH/F: What did she say?

AW/M: She's so stupid sometimes and doesn't have a brain, like you! She said she wanted Cherry Coke.

(Now, WH/F started to pick up a twelve pack of Cherry Coke, when AW/M stormed in with):

AW/M: Hey, stupid! That one's dirty. You need to get one that is clean on the box! Aw, both you and her are such morons!

Keep in mind, at least a dozen other people were on this aisle, listening in to this. None of us could help but stop and stare open jawed at this one. The assumption was, which is why I called them what I did in this thread, she is the mother of the girl she was speaking with on the phone, and this is her husband who takes this abuse.

I think all someone had to do was follow this couple out, get the license plate of their car, and report this bitchy woman to someone, like child services. Wish I had thought of it, but it never occurred to me until after I had left. It was pretty stunning.

Wow...that is some serious emotional abuse there.

Comment

Wow... what a fucking bitch. I just... i cant.. I cant even respond to that...
      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I'd initially be more inclined to assume step-mother/second wife, but if her opinion of them both is so low then why would she have married into the family? Crazy.
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          I'd initially be more inclined to assume step-mother/second wife, but if her opinion of them both is so low then why would she have married into the family? Crazy.
          Money/a chance to live some-what comfortably until she finds her money-daddy/etc.
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

you have to even ask?

Yeah. calling someone stupid like that is a sign of abuse. did a paper once on non-physical abuse... based most of it off my former coworker M (I called him "George").

and really, the non-physical abuse does more damage. tell someone they're stupid enough and they'll start believing you. especially if you're someone they're suppose to trust and be loved by

Comment

So you saw my mom, except that I don't have a sister (just a brother) and our father left the family to be part of someone else's family when I was only three or four.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
              X