This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had me rolling on the floor

Was listening to a radio station today (online radio), one of those conspiracy theory stations. This lady gets on and starts talking about the "Grey Men". Paraphrased because I cant remember the exact words.

CL: Crazy Lady
    TSH: Talk Show Host

TSH: So when did you start seeing these "Grey Men"?
    CL: Several years ago
    TSH: *blah blah blah Government conspiracy blah blah*
    CL: I used to do drugs and I find that most people who see them are heavy drug users.

Me: You DONT SAY!
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

But of course there's NOOOOO connection!

OTOH ... did you ever read Stephen King's short story The Ten O'Clock People ... ?

Comment

What is this radio station?
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The little gray men are really there. You just can't see them unless you take lots of drugs to make them visable

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          OTOH ... did you ever read Stephen King's short story The Ten O'Clock People ... ?
          Yes, I have. That man's mind is a dark and scary place.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            But of course there's NOOOOO connection!

I haven't....not sure I want to. I tend to be careful when reading his stuff, and there are very few stories I can honestly say I like. Although if he writes as a humorist and not a horror writer he's fucking hilarious. Do I even want to know what the story is about?

ETA: I just read a description and all I have to say is WTF???? Weird....
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
              The little gray men are really there. You just can't see them unless you take lots of drugs to make them visable
              Wait, that reminds me of the Buffy episode where there's a killer that can only be seen if you've got a high fever
              Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
              What's the difference?
              We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post

Wait, that reminds me of the Buffy episode where there's a killer that can only be seen if you've got a high fever
                That's a flipping creepy episode.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Was this "Darkness Radio"?

I ask because they recently ran a segment on Reptilian Aliens that had me making a big face ... and pretty much wondering if the repressed memories the caller was talking about had been perhaps created by her own mind to replace worse repressed memories.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    Was this "Darkness Radio"?

I ask because they recently ran a segment on Reptilian Aliens that had me making a big face ... and pretty much wondering if the repressed memories the caller was talking about had been perhaps created by her own mind to replace worse repressed memories.
                    Didn't Dr Who do a couple episodes on them?
                    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

If it was Coast-to-Coast AM, that show isn't really set up as a means of lending these people credence, but as a means of entertaining the masses with these stories. (I know the show's producer. Although she wouldn't come right out and say it, she admits some of these people are just too far out there - "but you were entertained.")
                      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
                        Didn't Dr Who do a couple episodes on them?

I don't know what you're talking about.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

I don't know what you're talking about.
                          I was thinking more of the reptillian aliens of the Jon Pertwee era.
                          "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
                            I was thinking more of the reptillian aliens of the Jon Pertwee era.
                            Ah, I see.

Why do I see empty img tags in my quoted post? I didn't post any picture...
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              Ah, I see.

Why do I see empty img tags in my quoted post? I didn't post any picture...

I've got marker all over my arms................
                              There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
                              X