This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She just don't care

I'm new here, so be kind. So I was at a Mr. Sub today. I'm more used to Subway, but whatever. So I went in. The place is empty. I looked over the counter into the back room, and it seems to be empty too. Just as I was thinking anyone could be robbing the register, a girl walks in and asks me what I want. I asked for a sandwich meal, and she asked me what kind of bread I want. I'm used to Subway calling white bread Italian, so I say Italian, but she starts cutting up something with spices all over it, so I say "Oh, I thought Italian was like white." The girl goes, "That's Subway. Do you want white?" I said "Yeah, sorry about that." So she gets the white, makes my sandwich, wraps it up and shoves it so it slides down the counter to the register. Then she asks me what drink I want. I ask for pepsi, they don't have any. I choose rootbeer. She then gestures toward the chip rack without a word. I don't see any flavours I like, but I'm afraid she'll fly into a rage if I ask for cookies, so I randomly picked a flavour. She gave me the total, I gave her a ten, she gave me change, somebody walked into the restaurant and she walked away to serve them without another word, not even "Enjoy your meal". I then had to gather up my lunch, because there was no bag, so I asked her on the way out if I could have a bag. "Sorry, no bag."
    Sorry this story isn't incredible or anything. The girl was mostly just indifferent, as in "I don't care if this whole store tanks, much less whether or not you enjoy your meal." I wasn't mad as much as I was just put off. The sandwich was delicious, however. Sorry about the length of this post. I hope to have a better story next time.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

well, if she was by herself in there, I don't really blame her for being indifferent. Mr. Sub don't treat their employees very well (I did precisely one training shift for them, told them the job wasn't for me, and never went back) and I know for a fact that they're never allowed to have fewer than two people in the restaurant.

That being said, yeah, that was nasty of her.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it's possible she was having a bad day. I live in a very boring town where everyone in customer service is nice and friendly, so I was actually kind of interested to have a possible sucky experience even if it was low key. I just love the stories on here, and I think my family's getting sick of hearing them all.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
        I just love the stories on here, and I think my family's getting sick of hearing them all.
        hehehe... to CS...I've noticed several of the new people saying the same thing
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X