This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really???

Today in the mall where I work, the McDicks is doing a "free small coffee" (yes, completely free, no strings attached) promotion. This is always guaranteed to bring in the suck and today was no different.

Me: *awesome game store manager sitting at work listening to people going by*
    SC and SCW: *Walking through the mall* I swear, next time I get free coffee at that place, they had better make it a large, this small coffee is Sh**.
    Me: Really? You are getting something for FREE and you complain about it???

All day long I have had to listen to similar people yapping about the quality of the Free coffee, how much they should have got, and whining that the coffee wasnt hand delivered to them on a silver platter.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Soooo ungrateful. Even if I pay for it I may or may not complain.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

If a small isn't worth your time to drive to the mall to pick it up, DON'T DRIVE THERE THEN PISS AND MOAN ABOUT HOW IT WASN'T WORTH--- *looks up at what site she's on*

... *le sigh*
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

That shitty coffee is so awful you want a BIGGER one? How about being grateful that it's tiny? :P

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
          That shitty coffee is so awful you want a BIGGER one? How about being grateful that it's tiny? :P
          "This food is terrible, and in such small portions..."
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Reminds me of all the pestomers who bitch, moan, whine and cry whenever the air machine is out of order... the free air machine, which is out of order due to a prattish customer not rolling up the damn hose and another customer driving over it. It's a free service; so if you get it, be grateful, otherwise; stfu.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

personally i never liked their coffee but... i do think it's the height of classlessness to complain about something that's free.

Comment

"Two free pizzas from Doughy's!"
                "But Doughy's has terrible pizza!"
                "YEAH! BUT THERE'S TWO!"
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

See, one thing I learned from work is that people will whine, bitch, moan, whinge, cry, gripe and scream more over FREE STUFF than anything else.

Seriously. I've had people tell me, "Don't worry about it, everybody makes mistakes" regarding errors in ads that cost thousands. But get their free ad wrong and it's the end of the freakin' world!!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                  X