This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid female customer with a crappy attitude

My co-worker told me about this customer. He, our direct manager who manages the parking garage that this lady wanted to park at & exit for free as well as other parking attendants have dealt with her.

First some background information:

The parking rate after 5 p.m. for the garage that my co-worker works at when needed is $5.00 unless there is an event going on. Then the parking fee is $10.00. There are signs posted at the entrance gate on one side of the garage indicating this. There are signs posted at the entrance gate on the other side of the garage indicating this. And there is a sign posted at the booth at the exit gate indicating this.

Apparently my co-worker and our direct manager have had to deal with this stupid female customer with a crappy attitude twice when there was event parking. She refused to pay the $10.00 parking fee one night when my co-worker was posted at one of the entrance gates. So my co-worker has our direct manager deal with her. She tells him the following....
    • I am not paying $10.00 to park
    • I am want to exit for free since I am not paying $10.00 to park
    • The parking fee for this garage has gone up while I have been parking here

The parking fee for the garage has not gone up since our direct manager has been working at this particular garage, & he lets her know this. But she continues to argue with him, & she tells him that she will call the parking companies corporate office. So he presses the button on the ticket machine at the entrance gate & tells her that she has to exit. He e-mails his direct supervisor as well as the regional manager about the incident.

My co-worker was working at this particular parking garage last night, & this lady arrived again. She refused to pay the $10.00 parking fee, & she told the parking attendant who was working at the entrance gate that she would call the corporate office. She was also causing a traffic backup, & she would not move forward and either park or exit the garage. So that parking attendant has our direct manager deal with her. She tells him that the sign posted at this parking garage states that the parking rate after 5 p.m. is $7.50. She also tells him that he is deliberatly jacking up the parking fee. Again, he presses the button on the ticket machine & tells her to exit the garage. My co-worker was working in the booth at the exit gate. She pulls up to the exit gate & tells him that she will call the corporate office about the $10.00 parking fee. As she was rolling up her window, he tells her "Please do not call the corporate office over this."

Again our direct manager e-mails his direct supervisor as well as the regional manager about the incident.

This is where the permanent ban-hammer comes in...

Seriously lady, find someplace else to park if you've got this many "complaints"!

Comment

The parking fee for this garage has gone up while I have been parking here
      Ironic really.

that first off, your rates haven't gone up
      but even if they had, her argument is invalid. if it was valid then we'd all still be paying for 5 cent burgers and movies would cost less than a buck.

Comment

They need to ban her and tell her if she parks again and is caught, they will tow her car and/or have her cited for tresspassing. She has found a pretty good way to get free parking. Just cause a scene and they will let me go.
        The angels have the phone box.

Comment

Working...
        X