This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus sightings and subway stupids

So one day a week, I have a very full timetable. As a result, I tend to catch the bus to uni and have someone pick me once classes are done since I finish late.

yeah, that'll get the girls mate...
    So on the bus this morning, I choose my seat and am immediately regretting not bringing my headphones. Two girls around school age board the bus as well (student free day).
    At the back of the bus, this bogan in his late twenties had his music going on and started hitting on the girls. They quickly ran to the front of the bus.
    The guy after them proceeded to announce to the whole bus that those girls "must be on their rags". He then continued to shout random statements throughout the trip and hit on any female passengers up the back of the bus.
    The final gem came when we were changing buses and he proceeded to yell out that someone was a "pedophile" and he was glad for them to be getting off the bus. Oh HOW I wanted to call him out on the "pedo" comment since earlier he'd been hitting on two high school girls!

subway stupids
    My campus has a subway that does NOT have anything extra onto it, except that they lack a soda fountain. So if you want the meal deal, you can pick a 390ml drink or water instead.

Two gems while I was ordering:

-Girl in front of me asks for a "Single pickle" on her sub. All her other vegetables were fine, just this one request had me going

-Guy BEHIND me asks for "those green leaves" on HIS sub. It's SPINACH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! This was a special type of stupid as it's displayed on the menu about the BRAND NEW items that they're offering.
    Last edited by fireheart; 03-12-2013, 06:05 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

They have spinach at some Subway stores now? I'll have to try that next time! Yum!

Comment

Quoth SuperNat View Post
      They have spinach at some Subway stores now? I'll have to try that next time! Yum!
      I think it's all of them, as there are five within a 10km radius of me that I'm aware of and all five of them have spinach on the menu. It's the baby spinach though.

Another stupid I thought of on the bus:

While I get that retro is chic, underwear as outerwear is NOT a good look at all. Please do us all a favour and BUTTON YOUR DAMN SHIRT!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        While I get that retro is chic, underwear as outerwear is NOT a good look at all. Please do us all a favour and BUTTON YOUR DAMN SHIRT!
        Ah yes, the mating displays of male homo sapiens...
        Today I saw a group of perhaps 12 or 13 year old boys, they oh so desperately tried to impress a group of older girls. The girls laughed in their faces, awwwww where's my tiny violin.
        No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
        X