This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Just Don't Mess with The Monster

I have a Rage Monster inside me. And she's a bitch.

A tiny white car was driving aggressively on my way to work. He was obviously butthurt that I wasn't getting out of his way fast enough when I was passing another vehicle so when I got into the driving lane he cut me off so close I had to hit the brakes and he flipped me off. He then proceeded to try to play with me by speeding up and hitting the breaks. Well...the rage monster doesn't play nice.

He starts going 90. I follow and get the plate number. Call the cops.

Make, model, plate number, and a little tidbit I threw in there, "I don't even know if he's sober."

To get away from me he took the exit I was hoping he'd take and flipped me off all the way down the exit ramp.

The police station is on that corner.

The dispatcher asked me if I'd like to talk to the officer. The officer.......that had already pulled him over.

Don't. Fuck. With. Me.

Quoth Gaki View Post
    Don't. Fuck. With. Me.
    Excellent serving of PWNADE(TM)!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Glad it was fixed properly. and i wouldn't say you were a rage monster - you didn't harass him back. you just reported him. The fact that you enjoyed it is perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
      X