This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein Halo Decides Against Driving

I love to drive. It provides me with a lot of freedom, and generally gets me out of the house and doing something that doesn't involve feeling the need to kill some of my SC's (I love the majority of them, but something of them need a reality check...or a slap in the right direction).

So I decided to drive out to one of the closer towns and while I'm on the highway, I've got some jackass on his phone, speeding up, then slowing down, then speeding up, and slowing down. I decide, "screw this" and aim to pass him. Well, what does muffin do? Starts flipping me off, while on the phone, and drifting into my lane! I go off onto the shoulder to avoid the moron, and then go on my way. Who do I see up the road five minutes later? Muffin, pulled over, screaming at the cop.

So I pull into town, driving merrily along towards the bank, when I have ANOTHER idiot drift into my lane coming towards me! Then I've got someone tailgating me. I finally pull into the back lot of the bank (which is small and VERY poorly laid out), and there's some idiots having a party or some social gathering in the back, with their doors all open, making it difficult for anyone to either park or drive in.

And then as I'm driving out, someone runs a stop sign, almost hits me, and goes up onto a curb.

I'm scared of this town.
Working...
X