This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Truck Driver

So this morning I'm travelling along a freeway, which also tends to take a number of trucks. This morning had one particularly SLOW one, which I had the misfortune of being stuck behind. Ugh.

The fail however, came from the fact that after a while, the driver hit his RIGHT indicator. Yay! Or....

Instead of changing lanes, like he was indicating to do (I was in the left lane with him), he decided to travel down the slip lane ready to turn left. While still having his right indicator on.

Cue the horns...l
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

he clearly meant his "other" left
    there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

*hold up her left hand* "This is the hand that I write with... the other" *holds up right* "is the one that is left. " That doggerel has kept me confused for so blasted long that I can't verbally give directions without screwing it up.

However, that does not effect the blinker. I mean, come one, it's on the same side I intend to turn! So, Mr Trucker was just being a jerkface and trying to keep people confused as to which direction he was going.
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Yeah....I've dealt with shitty truck drivers before, but this one took the cake.

The worst one I dealt with prior to that was me going 100km/h downhill and a truck decided it had to pull out right then and there. I would've hit it had I continued in that lane and I had to do an emergency lane change.

Thank fuck I was taught how to do those in my safe driving course! (or as I like to call it, "justified coneicide!")
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Was it a tractor trailer combo? If so the trailer may have just been wired wrong and if the driver didn't do a proper safety check he wouldn't know. Either way though still the truck drivers fault.

Comment

I honestly think that driver may have just been sleeping. We get a lot of "sleepy stupid" drivers where I come from. Ones that have their right blinker on while they're in the left lane and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
            X