Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, sure, we're impressed with your cojones ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, sure, we're impressed with your cojones ...

Was on my way to work today and at one point the traffic stopped for a red light. Suddenly, up ahead, I hear screaming tires and I figure, "OMG, somebody can't stop."

Then I saw what was happening.

Some manhood-deficient twit had decided to impress everybody with his Indy 500 driving (in his snappy little black sportscar, of course).

He'd shot through the T intersection at top speed and spun the wheel madly for a dramatic left turn. He'd already arrived in the curbside lane when this occurred but apparently he wanted to be in the inside lane because that was ultimately where he ended up, once he straightened his penis extender out, before roaring off into the distance.

Cue a great deal of "Oh for crying out loud" and

How did it go again... oh, yeah, I remember!

"Rev that engine louder, I can't hear how small your dick is!"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

heh i love that one
      and this one too- "I can't hear you over the sound of how small your cock is!"

Comment

Sounds like some of the idiots I see outside of work when I go for a break.

I can't help but think "Nice Truck. Sorry about your penis."

And this is outside police headquarters.

B
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
        X