This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing there was a cop!

I was driving to work the other day when I spotted this idiot. First he cut off several people to get into a lane on the FAR left from like two right lanes over THEN got into the wrong left turn lane and went straight. There is no straight. He went into the on coming traffic's left turn lane all the way up to where the lane he wanted. Lucky for everybody nobody was currently in it.

Cut me off to get there. Lovely. So now this lunatic was infront of me. Well the lane I was in is a left turn lane that goes onto a bridge. Once on said bridge you can either go left or straight (you can ONLY go straight if you are in the right hand lane)

And You have to wait for the green to turn left. So, we get to the light where you have to wait to turn left and its red so we're all stopped.. So said idiot went straight in the left lane at a red light!! wtf!?

Got away with it. No cops for crazy guy.

I would guess it was someone unfamiliar with the area/lanes but then again you'd think if that were the case, they'd pay attention after the first time. No, I think this was a case of an idiot in need of some Car-ma.
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
      I think this was a case of an idiot in need of some Car-ma.
      Unfortunately, his Car-ma will likely come at the expense of some innocent bystander, if that's how he normally drives.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
        No, I think this was a case of an idiot in need of some Car-ma.
        Quoth Deserted View Post
        Unfortunately, his Car-ma will likely come at the expense of some innocent bystander, if that's how he normally drives.
        And the "best case" scenario for that would be the innocent bystander only having property damage - and explaining to his safety director how his chrome got scratched.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          ... explaining to his safety director how his chrome got
          ...a gooey on it...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X