This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy mofo

So I was going home from the gym. I hop in my car and start the engine. My car was parked facing in, so I had to back out. I switched to reverse and slowly began backing, checking my mirrors, look if behind etc. there was a sports car behind me, blocking me from getting a good turn, so I foot the brake and start to switch gears to drive to ease out better. But before I could, I heard an angry yell. It scared me because it thought I had hit someone or something, but then I realize I would've felt it. So I ignore it and reach for the shift stick again. Then this huge old man runs up to my window, lifts a hand, and yells, "STOP! You're gonna hit my car!" I just stare at him like he's crazy. He goes in between my car and his, the sports car, which is like 8 ft apart. I figure he sees that I wasn't going to hit his car and apologize or stop yelling, but he just keeps yelling and screaming "Stop!!!!!" and flailing his arms and bugging out his eyes. He's a huge old guy, so finally I get scared and just leave.
    I love my car too, but I don't go around terrorizing people who get within 8 ft of it. what gives him the right? Maybe...drugs. Which ones...idk.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Any derp who is dragging their dick around on the street is terrified that someone will step on it for them.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Old may mean serious lack of depth perception, OR he's a jerk who happens to be old...

Comment

Working...
      X