Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are also these things called "driving lights". Do you have them on your vehicle? If so, take a look at the back of the lamp assembly. See the wires coming out? OK, now cut them. The sole purpose of "driving lights" is to cause glare for oncoming drivers.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

If you don't use the safety chains for the trailer you only haul once a year, its not a good idea to forget to air up the tires. You probably shouldn't drive over the speed limit in the left lane as well.

I'm a bad person, so when I saw your trailer weaving back and forth I just slowed down and waited for what I knew was going to happen. Your trailer upside down, your truck sideways and all of your personal possession trashed.

Me? I just drove past on the right side of the road, no sympathy or anything. (Everyone seemed to be jumping out of the truck OK, so I don't think anyone was injured. I have more sympathy for that beautiful hutch that was smashed to pieces.)

Comment

Goddamn, people, is it that hard to use your turn signals?! Use your signal, I'll give you an opening. No signal, NO OPENING!!!
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          Goddamn, people, is it that hard to use your turn signals?! Use your signal, I'll give you an opening. No signal, NO OPENING!!!
          The turn signals are behind the wheel so you can flip them on as you turn the wheel.

... What TDFM idjits must of learned in drivers ed ...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It is not physically possible for me to go faster than the car in front of me. No matter how much you ride my tail, it won't change the laws of physics. If you think it can be done, let's see you do it!
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
              Goddamn, people, is it that hard to use your turn signals?
              But if I signal my intentions, THEY will know what I mean to do! I can't let THEM know!!!

(And there is a species of driver that will actively work to block people who put their turn signals on. Sigh!!)
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Yeah, lady, the driveway is clearly marked with IN and OUT lanes. Your vehicle is positioned directly in the center, straddling the line between those lanes, making it impossible for anyone to enter or leave until YOU move. That would be a lot better accomplished if you'd stop waving ME forward and just go already. I get that you're trying to be helpful and you don't realize how badly you've misjudged the turn, but seriously, just go.

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                  But if I signal my intentions, THEY will know what I mean to do! I can't let THEM know!!!

(And there is a species of driver that will actively work to block people who put their turn signals on. Sigh!!)
                  Tell me about it... I had to drive past my intended exit to the next one and double back one day because some bitch decided to hang out in my blind spot then move up even with my back tire when I turned my signal on to move to the right hand lane. Then she kept even speed with me until the exit passed by, before moving up nose to nose with me. I finally had to almost stop on 70 to get away from her.

Comment

Quoth laborcat View Post
                    Tell me about it... I had to drive past my intended exit to the next one and double back one day because some bitch decided to hang out in my blind spot then move up even with my back tire when I turned my signal on to move to the right hand lane. Then she kept even speed with me until the exit passed by, before moving up nose to nose with me. I finally had to almost stop on 70 to get away from her.
                    Story of my life right there. Not a day goes by where I don't have to choose one of the following:
                    1. Do 50 over the speed limit to get in front of the jerk next to me.
                    2. Do 50 below the speed limit to get behind the jerk next to me.
                    3. Miss my exit entirely.
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

Yeah, well Deserted, you drive in the land of nobody learned to drive here.

Everyone brings their local customs with them, so nobody knows what anyone else is going to do.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
                        Yeah, well Deserted, you drive in the land of nobody learned to drive here.

Everyone brings their local customs with them, so nobody knows what anyone else is going to do.
                        Don't I know it. Everybody always seems so surprised when they find out I'm a native, too.
                        Last edited by Deserted; 07-24-2016, 12:40 AM. Reason: added quote

Comment

Hey guy on a skateboard being pulled by two dogs. Screw you! There was absolutely NO REASON for you to be riding in the bike lane. There was a perfectly good sidewalk. You were completely needlessly putting your dogs at risk, since they don't know that they should stay on the right of the white line. I could see the cars didn't want to pass you, because they were afraid for the dogs, who looked like they were veering into traffic. But you know, not everyone cares that much. Some people aren't paying enough attention to the road. I just takes an instant to lose your dog, do you even care?
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Fellow California drivers: The left lane is for passing other vehicles such as trucks, for the love of all that is holy, if you're not going to go the posted speed limit, get back in the right lane!

Comment

Good evening, fellow driver. I would like to point out that you are currently on the freeway. Yes, it is technically legal to do 15 below the speed limit, since there is no longer a posted minimum speed, but going that slow, when the sun is down? In Desert Hell of all places, where the average freeway speed is 10 above the speed limit? You're going to cause a serious wreck, and yes, it will indeed be your fault. Speed the fuck up or get the fuck off the freeway!

Comment

I've never driven in the desert but once, but I know people drive really fast on the freeways. Well, they do that here in the frozen tundra, even when there's ice. Lots of accidents in the winter because people forget that snow is slippery. If you live here you have to allow extra time in un-plowed snow. You have to drive more slowly. But they don't.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X