This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my good deed for the day

I had the car yesterday so I had to go pick up fiance from work.

He was standing outside the store with a female coworker 30 minutes past close, then they get in the car with me. Her boyfriend had her car and had gotten in an accident up the road.

So we take her to it, and both cars are totaled.

What happened was as boyfriend was in the right lane of a 3 lane highway a car made a u turn into his lane and he couldn't get out of the way.

She said she never saw him.

This is why I only turn or U turn at lights with the arrow.

We stayed with them, even got them food, while waiting for tow trucks.

U –turns and bad drivers.
    Years ago my genetic donor (aka Father) was out riding his motorcycle with a group of friends. They were about 6 deep. Well they were in Rural ID on a back highway (which seems to be a redundant statement unto its self.) When a car that was stopped on the side of the road did a U-Turn in the middle of the pack. Father got the brunt of it and had to be med flight out. 2 Broken legs, a broken pelvis, shattered collar bone, and broken arm. Bike was totaled, car was totaled.

Here is the kicker, the two girls in the car were 16 and 15, and both had Washington State Learner permits, they had no adult supervision. When questioned by the cops they said “Well two permits from Washington equals one licenses in Idaho.” When the Cops knocked on their parents door in Spokane the parents adamantly refused to believe their kids were out joy riding. That they were good girls up in their room. Never mind the family car was missing and the girls were sitting in the cop cars outside.
    I don’t know all the legal stuff but my understanding is the Girls will never be able to afford College due to the medical and property damage bills they will be paying off well in to their 30’s. That and they were not allowed to drive till they were 21. Lol

Comment

Working...
    X