WTH is wrong with some people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH is wrong with some people?

I don't know if this happened to anyone else here, but I just had this happen coming back from the gas station and everything was fine until I was halfway home. The roads were pretty empty for a Tuesday but almost when I got back into town there was this car up my ass, to the point where I swear he was like 2 inches from my bumper.

I admit I was going about 5 miles over the limit but he scared me, he would occasionally slow down but go right back to being up my ass. I got to where there were 2 lanes, the first was straight to turn left at the end and the other was either right turn or straight to keep going straight. I got into the left thinking he would go in the right one but he followed me.

As soon as the light turned green being the first in line I hit the gas to go fast enough to get a good chunk ahead of the other car and move to the right lane, he put his blinker on and followed me so I checked to see if the left was clear.

It was so at the last second I hit my blinker as I switched, after I turned I pulled over and waited. I took the long way back home and kept checking around and behind me. It was scary.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Your thread title could lead to easily a month of conversation . As for the specific incident, glad you're OK. I'd have been either calling 911 or looking for the nearest police/fire station to get some backup.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I had someone follow me once at night. It's a scary situation. Though I don't know if they were following me specifically, or just the car I was driving (because it was my mother's car at the time). But I think it was a classmate of mine at the time, and I think I know exactly who it was.

I noticed them following relatively close behind me, and I also noticed they kept turning the way I did. So I purposefully led them around just to see. I figured out they were following me when I put my signal on to turn left, but turned right, and they followed me by also turning right. I think they were trying to figure out where I lived, so I actually drove past my house, and I can't remember how, but I think I got a little distance on them, and turned into my aunt's back-alley driveway. I saw him drive by, but he didn't see me. My aunt's husband at the time came out and asked me what was going on, and why I was in their driveway so late at night, and I told him. So he told me to wait a few minutes, and then drive home. So I did, being aware of who was around me the entire time.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
      X