Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to extend a big "Thank you" to the Isuzus out here.... (DP Do not)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to extend a big "Thank you" to the Isuzus out here.... (DP Do not)

...for being perfect examples of how not to drive!

-The speed limit is a speed LIMIT. Even when everyone wants to go 50 in a 40 mile an hour zone, don't go 70! This isn't the bloody AUTOBAHN.

-don't slam on the breaks every 20 feet. What's so important that you have to keep slamming the breaks on and risk causing a 5 car pile-up?

-Turn Signal is to indicate that you wish to turn. Not that you ARE turning...we can see that.

-Look in the mirror please. you just cut me off when you jumped into my lane without a turn signal so I had no idea you wanted in!

-Don't toss stuff out the window. I saw you bean a pedestrian on the head with a can of something!

-Put that Cell phone DOWN.

-Wendy's wrappers go in the trash. Not out the window!

-It's alright to toss ice and water out the window...so long as you make sure you aren't dousing/pelting a biker first. Was that supposed to be a reminder that he should be in the bike lane?

-Don't aim for shopping carts in the parking lot. Those can damage your car.
    Kangaroo Squee!

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post

-Don't aim for shopping carts in the parking lot. Those can damage your car.
    Edited for what we all want.

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
      ...for being perfect examples of how not to drive!

-Turn Signal is to indicate that you wish to turn. Not that you ARE turning...we can see that.
      That depends on where you are... around here, Turn Signals are not a "wish", or a "request", they're a WARNING.

I.E. "My turn signal is on, I'm coming into your lane NOW... MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!"

You have to drive aggressively around here, otherwise you'll never get where you want to go
      <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

My turn signal says "I'm GOING TO turn" or "I'm GOING TO switch lanes"

How about those asshats who toss all their refuse in the back of their pickup truck, then proceed to go wailing down the freeway, and all their trash goes blowing all over the road?

That was a great ride home the other day......fucking moron.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          How about those asshats who toss all their refuse in the back of their pickup truck, then proceed to go wailing down the freeway, and all their trash goes blowing all over the road?
          My dad never did that. However, on more than one occasion, he didn't notice that _someone else_ had disposed of their garbage in his half-ton. And then the predictable happened. He was never very impressed.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I wouldn't have been, either. Stuff like papers, empty plastic bottles, etc, are not going to stay and are going to go flying all over the road once you get going fast enough.

Oh, oh, I got another one. How about people who are driving vehicles that are literally falling apart, without even caring that they could be giving everyone else on the road flat tires?

(I'm referencing a day I was driving home, I was actually behind a relatively newer SUV, but little pieces of metal or something were falling off the back of it....like little screws or bolts or something.....and I had zero time to react and get around them. SO lucky I didn't get a flat).

Not only that, but how often do I see mufflers, belts, and other car parts just laying in the middle of the road, or just off to the side?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X