This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while I agree that texting....

while driving is a bad thing and you should pull over to the side of the road to do it, that DOS NOT MEAN stop in the middle of a driveway. said driveway is an entrance to 3 restaurants and a hotel.

This seems to be the new thing in the area around my pizza place. someone will be literally parked in the middle of the driveway (no not at the curb though it is really too narrow a driveway to do this anyway) about 25 feet off of the main street. our drireway is a short S-curve (why I do not know I guess to prevent excess speeding) before branching off left right and striaght for the food places and hotel.

To night I had this woman in a late model Mustang sitting in the middle of the driveway. I slow down thinking she is just crawling ahead to the other food place but NO. she is sitting there texting. so I go around her very slowly and give her a Death Glare. but she is too interested in her phone.

For GODS sake pull into a parking lot and not block traffic. this is like the thrid time this week this has happened.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Luckily, texting while driving is now illegal here in Cheeselandialand, and that's about the only thing our outgoing governor has enacted that I agree with.

But then again I guess it leads to people blocking driveways to pump out a few OMGWTFLOLs.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Same thing happens here. We were trying to leave the park the other day, but lady had pulled over and was blocking driveway. Never mind that she could have just parked in the parking lot, or pulled about 10 ft forward to the shoulder.

And when we honked at her, she gave us a look like WE were the crazy ones!
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

and the really funny thing is is that people just sometimes seem to stop for NO reason ---- IN the middle of our driveway. I have seen intense conversations between two cars (going opposite directions), two people IN THE SAME car have an intense conversation, and random persons just stopping for NO apparent reason.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
        X