This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laser pointer

A couple days ago some idiot was pointing a green laser pointer at the opposing traffic. Scared the shit out of me and took me a second to realize what happened. I was tempted to turn around and chase their ass
    To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
    my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

I dare that idiot to shine that laser pointer at some gangbangers. The news report that night would make me laugh my ass off.
    My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Or point it at a cop.

Comment

I second mikoyan's post. I do believe it's illegal to do that around these parts. In the very least you'd get in some serious trouble!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

At least in my country, doing so is quite illegal.

We had a story in the papers not so long ago, when some idjit used an (illegal due to excessive wattage) green laserpointer on landing aeroplanes near the local airport. Strange thing, neither the cops not the judge thoght it very funny...
          I still miss my ex.
          But my aim is getting better.

Comment

Quoth Midnight_Angel View Post
            We had a story in the papers not so long ago, when some idjit used an (illegal due to excessive wattage) green laserpointer on landing aeroplanes near the local airport. Strange thing, neither the cops not the judge thoght it very funny...
            I remember that story!

Where I used to live, there was a large police presence as the local bars were letting-out, and some drunk moron thought it'd be a good idea to shine a red laser pointer at the nearest officer. He was on the ground with about 5-glocks pointed at his head faster than he could blink!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm in total favor of it being totally legal to at the very least be able to shove laser pointers up the offenders rear ends.

Not on the road, but I've been laser pointed by random dorks and freaks who are sitting outside of the mall or other stores, laser pointing women's chests and butts.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X