This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker's shirt amuses me

Yesterday when were stopped at a light I saw a Harley rider with a sleeveless shirt that was bright oranged with big capital letters on the back saying "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW ASSHOLE!"

I'm assuming that's a reference to the seemingly number-one excuse that drivers make when they're in an accident or get a ticket: "I didn't see it/I didn't see 'em".

Hee!

My sister told me about a biker on a pink bike with a pink helmet that read "Yes it is, no I'm not."
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I've been thinking about wearing a jersey that says "my other ride had a headache" on a ride I'm doing-see sig line...
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Damn it, that made me spit out my lemonaide.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

There are HD shirts available that read: "If You Can Read This, The Bitch Fell Off."

Personally, I'd like one restated for girrrl's wear.
          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Hah! That is awesome.

Doesn't help that so much biker gear is in various shades of black and dark red/blue/green/etc.

When I get a motorcycle, I'm not getting on it until I look like a particularly festive pinata.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
              ...Personally, I'd like one restated for girrrl's wear.
              "If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Asshole."
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Fantastic shirt! Much more amusing than the current UK safety campaign to remind drivers to look out for bikers.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                  Yesterday when were stopped at a light I saw a Harley rider with a sleeveless shirt that was bright oranged with big capital letters on the back saying "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW ASSHOLE!"

I'm assuming that's a reference to the seemingly number-one excuse that drivers make when they're in an accident or get a ticket: "I didn't see it/I didn't see 'em".
                  I WANT ONE. That is exactly what the guy who knocked me flying said; "I didn't see her!" Well, you should have bloody well looked then.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                    "I didn't see it/I didn't see 'em".
                    The guy who ran the "Motorcycle Safety Course" that my wife and I took so we could add the "M" on our driver's licenses had a great solution for people not seeing motorcyclists at night. His bike was covered in indirect blue LEDs (behind something but reflecting the light off his chrome so he could comply with state lighting laws). At night there's a six to ten foot radius circle of blue light on the road surface surrounding him; there's no excuse for not noticing this guy at night.

Comment

awesome bumper-sticker or stitch on patch i read somewhere: "Loud Pipes Save Lives!"
                      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                        awesome bumper-sticker or stitch on patch i read somewhere: "Loud Pipes Save Lives!"
                        Be careful with this one. There are two groups of bikers with very seperate trains of thought on it. Getting either group started on their particular take on the loud pipes issue will lead to hours of discussion, usually at high volume.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                          My sister told me about a biker on a pink bike with a pink helmet that read "Yes it is, no I'm not."
                          ? I don't get it... "My bike, jacket, and helmet are pink... no, I'm not___?"
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

The joke is that people tend to associate pink with femininity or, on men, homosexuality, but in fact this is a big scary biker guy.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                              ? I don't get it... "My bike, jacket, and helmet are pink... no, I'm not___?"
                              I assumed the joke was supposed to be "Yes it is (pink), no I'm not (gay)."
                              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                              X