This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Commute A-Hole

I'm in my car on my way to work this morning when I get to an intersection with a traffic light. Traffic is typically pretty backed up by the time I get to this intersection, and I happen to be the next person to cross the intersection when I see it's backed up too much on the other side. I look at the cross-walk sign, which is counting down from 10, telling me that the light's gonna turn red soon. Not wanting to cross the intersection and possibly be stuck out in the middle of it-- and thus "blocking the box"-- I stay where I am.

Cue Mr. SuckUV roaring past in the right-turn lane, then zipping along in front of me and crossing the intersection. By this point, admittedly, the traffic had moved along on the other side so he wasn't blocking the box, but shortly after SuckUV did this, the light turned red, so I stayed put.

I'll admit, when I saw him do this, I screamed out "FUCK YOU!" because it just pissed me right off.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Ugh, what a douche!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
    X