This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Hole in Truck

Just got back from the mall, and had to write about this winner in his giant gas guzzler Pick Me-Up truck that just about took out the front end of my new pride and joy (four month old Dodge Journey).

A-hole is right beside me, maybe five feet in front, and one stall over. We're both pulling up to park, and since the lot wasn't busy, we could both pull through to the spot in front of us. I'm pulling through, when A-Hole decided to swing the front of his truck around, effectively parking diagonally in the middle of four spots, and nearly taking out the front of my car. I know he saw me, as I was to his left and almost beside him.

I managed to stop in time, and backed up into the spot behind. A-hole was sitting in his truck with the window down, so when I got out I walked by and said to him, politely, that he almost hit me. A-hole looked back at my vehicle, shrugged, and mumbled something about his $50,000 truck needing extra space, and it being my fault anyway if I'd gotten hit since I was behind him. He then turned up his music and rolled up his window.

Nice.
    Last edited by BigBird; 08-15-2011, 03:50 PM.

You just reminded me of this woman in a hummer that I chewed-out because she was straddling the yellow line and nearly hit me (I was on duty, red car, blinking light, etc.) I told her to mind the lanes and she argued that HER car needed extra room and that REGULAR lanes were too small. Lady, if I can maneuver a POS Chevy F250 in this parking lot, you can handle a hummer.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
    X