This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently College requires fancy driving

So this morning i'm running a tad late to class, and near the exit get this lady in a white SUV behind me. kinda closely behind me.

"No big deal", i say to myself, "today's not one of the days with the off-ramp conga line." And continue as though nothing abnormal was going on.

i'm guessing as i was parked at the stop light, what i saw was the infamous catbutt face, having not really seen it before (as far as i know). So i turn, she turns behind me, and zips right past me and heads for the same parking lot i go to.

Now, this parking lot is the one i've mentioned where people commonly ignore the "Do Not Enter" Signs facing inward (Saw two people there later in the day. Was tempted to try blocking 'em in and turn back into said lot. ) it's a turn in with spots on either side behind raised concrete islands, and a lane that goes straight on further to more spots.

So i'm turning, watching the SUV turn to the left... pull forward into a parking spot... then through the other one, turn... right, and go straight on through the lane to park at a spot farther down.

There were no cars in front of you... you could have kept on forward with no issue... more importantly, you were already at parking spots that were empty.... just... huh?

Maybe that was her "lucky" parking spot?

From the way you describe it, it doesn't sound as if she was trying to get closer to a building, so ...

Comment

Best i can remember it...
      The Red boxes are the parking lot, the black box is the building and sidewalk, and the light blue is rough approximation of doors.

She might have gotten closer... but i'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
      X