This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed sign fail

Okay, so this is more humorous than anything else.
    I'm sure most of you are familiar with those signs that have the speed limit on them and your speed.
    I passed one last night
    Speed limit: 35
    Your speed: 34 SLOW DOWN

Umm, so apparently going one under the speed limit isn't slow enough anymore... okay then
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

They do that around here sometimes. The 'slow down' message triggers at 5 under the limit here.

Comment

Yep, something was wrong in that system somewhere! Maybe the electronic part was programed for 25 or 30mph by accident.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

We have one of those near where I live. It's positioned round the corner from a set of traffic lights at 30mph, even if the lights are green, it's practically impossible to go faster than 20mph because of the sharp bend and all the cars parked along both sides of the road. I honestly can't fathom the position of it.
        My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

there's one or two of those on my commute to work, limit is 35 I usually tag around 27 to 32.....which gets stares and the occasional thumbs up from the local constabulary that hangs out near them.......why you ask? Well, I ride a bicycle.
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
          X