This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't pulling over for you

I was approaching a four way intersection whit stop signs. I could hear a siren coming from somewhere, logically that means at some point they will most likely take one of the four roads. Myself and most other drives begin to pull over. Not the idiot behind me.

They proceed top try to drive around the cars pulled over, putting at least half the car across the double yellow and stop by be.

SD: *rolls down window* Why the hell are you idiots pulling over?
    M: *points to approaching fire truck* That!
    SD: Whatever! *mumbles something to teenage male in passenger seat and drives off passing all pull over cars*

The idiot passes about 8 cars, in the middle of the road and pulls up to the stop line, practically in the other lane, forcing a fire truck to have to squeeze by them a minute later.

How they got a license amazes me.

With any luck at all there are cameras on the fire truck and they got a good shot of the driver, the vehicle, and or the license plates. And if Karma is really kind that idiot driver will be receiving a nice little invitation to bring some money to the local courthouse or a visit from those nice boys in blue.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Had that happen once. Was driving a back road with a pickup plastered to my tail. Heard sirens, wasn't sure which way they were coming from so started to pull over. So does a car in the oncoming lane.

Dingbat behind me whips around with a horn blare for going s-o-o-o slow...and nearly misses an ambulance rounding the bend in the oncoming lane.

Comment

"Nearly misses"? Does that mean he hit it??

I've seen a few of these types. I always wish they might end up in a ditch shortly thereafter so I can drive by them and laugh.

Comment

I can't find it now but i've posted my version of this in a similar thread... Sadly here in the UK we don't have a mandatory requirement to get out of the way of emergency vehicles, possibly because we'd end up with half of all drivers being arrested!
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
            I can't find it now but i've posted my version of this in a similar thread... Sadly here in the UK we don't have a mandatory requirement to get out of the way of emergency vehicles, possibly because we'd end up with half of all drivers being arrested!
            I don't see a problem with the latter part.

Comment

I hate it when you do that and then the idiots don't wait for everyone to get back into their previous lane and try to sneak by everyone causing a clusterfuck!
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                "Nearly misses"? Does that mean he hit it??
                "When two planes almost collide, they call it a near miss. Its a NEAR HIT! A COLLISION, is a near miss. *Boom pow* Oh look they nearly missed. Yes, BUT NOT QUITE!"
                - George Carlin
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                  I don't see a problem with the latter part.
                  Increased taxes due to the rising prison population
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
                  X