This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Love Of God, LOOK FIRST!

Honest to tater tots, TWO of them last night! And that's on top of the fact it nearly happens every day I take the highway lately.

At least you guys will know, if you don't see me post or it shows I haven't been on in days, it's probably because one of these fucktards finally got me!

If you're in the left lane, and want to go back into the right lane (or whichever), FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK FIRST! I MIGHT BE THERE!!!!!!

The first dumbass last night originally moved over to let me in when I merged. Then was matching my speed in the left lane, for whatever reason, not comfortable going any faster, and eventually wanted to get back over. Well, I had cruise set on 70, so he/she could either go faster or slow down, BUT NO......I see half the car veering closer and closer to me, instinctively, I hit the brake and back off, they swerve back, I hit "resume" on my cruise, and after that, the idiot speeds up and then gets back over in front of me.

The second one, I had moved over to let in, but realized I had been going fast enough where I could pull back before they even merged in.

Then, once they were in, they started speeding up (WHY do people do that?!) and wanted to pass me. Go figure, as soon as they switch lanes, they stay neck and neck with me for a good mile or two (WTF?!), and by the time my exit was approaching, they want to get back over, because I'd noticed our gap was getting smaller and smaller between our (parallel) cars.

Sure enough, oh, looks like they're trying to come over. ONCE AGAIN, I hit the brakes......and they swerve back over, speed up, and switch lanes.

Thank God for clean panties.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

It almost sounds like they're using it as a (very stupid and deadly) method of getting you to slow down so they can pass you easier, or some convoluted thing like that. I mean, that was the result both times...they move toward you, you hit brakes and slow down, they pass you. Idk...I just know that people like that are the reason I hate freeways/Interstates!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

This is exactly how my last accident happened, except that it wasn't on the freeway.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My fiancee and I almost got hit by one of those, and we weren't even on the freeway. In this case, they almost took out the front half of fiancee's SUV as they didn't even bother to look. Before I could call the police on my cellphone to report a reckless driver, they turned right on a major street where there are more chances a police car would see them and pull them over.
        Last edited by ADoyle90815; 12-09-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X