This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadside Attack

So here I am, stuck on the side of the road, watching the traffic go by while patiently waiting for one of Argabarga's brethren to come pull me out of a ditch when a school bus passes by and my car gets hit by a flying milk carton from out of a school bus.

I had some choice words for the little shit who threw it. I'll be contacting the bus system to let them know what happened and see if they know who did it.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

This may be the first documented case of a drive-by milking.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Moo! That was udderly awful!

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
        Moo! That was udderly awful!
        Well you don't have to have a cow over it.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

LOL!

Update: I stopped by the school bus depot and spoke to the managers there. They were disappointed that there hadn't been any damage to the car from the milk carton strike because that would have given them more ammo to use against the student. As it stands, they are going to contact the bus driver. They're pretty sure the driver will know who it was and the kid will be fined for the cost of getting my car washed.

I'm feeling much better about the hole thing now. Especially with your jokes, Jay. Thanks!

Bonus goodness: I called the tow company to thank them for their guy getting out to me so quickly and let them know he was professional and pleasant and didn't laugh at me for being in a ditch. They were tickled that I wasn't calling to complain and promised to pass the praise on to the driver and his super!
          Last edited by EvilEmpryss; 01-16-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Given that there will be legal consequences of a sort, I'm sure the kid's friends if not the driver, will be more than happy to rat him out.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

That was part of the reason the super was hoping there's been actual damage to the car: police would be much more interested in the situation if there had been broken glass or dented metal. *sigh*

I'll have to settle for administrative punishment, though the super said if it was up to her, the kid would have to wash and wax my minivan.

Comment

out of curiosity do school busses have video surveillance now?

cos that would really help your case

Comment

Some do, some don't. This was an older bus, so I'm not betting on it. The super was certain that the driver would know who did it, though. She said that the driver was one of those who not only knew her kids' names, but knows their histories since she's been driving the same route for ten years and these are high schoolers.

Comment

I can relate. Last year I had a drive by lollipopping.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                      My god, and you're still alive?! You're a lucky man.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                        So you pissed off the Lollipop Guild?
                        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                          So you pissed off the Lollipop Guild?
                          Well, everyone knows what short tempers they have.
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                            If the perps on that are anything like the "gangstas" with their drive-by shootings, then they'll probably have extremely poor target-identification skills (a.k.a. "spray and pray"), and some poor innocent sucker is going to get nailed.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                              ...and some poor innocent sucker is going to get nailed.
                              Sticked and stucked.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X