X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissy female customer who asked me for directions

This incident happened this morning.

I was flagging on the sidewalk in front of the parking lot I work at in the mornings while holding a sign stating jury duty parking... public parking.

A female customer sees me holding the sign, and she walks up to me. She asks me how to get to the jury assembly bldg. Here is how the conversation went.

me: "You go up to the red light, turn right, and the bldg. is on the right hand side."
    female customer *speaking in a pissy tone of voice*: "I am not about to drive up there. I already parked and paid for my parking. I parked near *bldg.* "
    me: "You walk up there"
    female customer *now speaking in a bitchy tone of voice*: "Well... how do I get there?"

I give her the same directions that I gave her the first time.

female customer: "Thank you"

She leaves.

Well ma'am, take a walk down to the pier there and it's just a short distance from there to where I'd like to tell you to go. Here, you can take the flag and stick it up your ass so the dive teams know where to find you.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
      Well ma'am, take a walk down to the pier there and it's just a short distance from there to where I'd like to tell you to go. Here, you can take the flag and stick it up your ass so the dive teams know where to find you.
      The imagery there is hilarious ...

Comment

If she tries that attitude while on the jury, she'll be the next one in front of the judge. What a bee-yotch!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Um, where you parked doesn't change where you need to go, dummy.

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
            female customer *now speaking in a bitchy tone of voice*: "Well... how do I get there?"
            Is it bad that I'm thinking, "You put one foot in front of the other, move to where the most forward foot is. Then you do the same thing over and over until you get there."

and no... i was going to suggest switching feet but fuck it if she can't figure out how to walk.

Comment

My guess is that, when you said "turn right at the red light" she assumed you meant "while driving."

(From a block away? In a downtown setting?)

Idiot.
              I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Working...
              X