This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate cats.

Ok, hate is too strong of a word. I'll change it to I hate crazy cat people.

BG for those who don't know, I own, and operate a gas station and restaurant.

As I was leaving work, busting my ass off on a very stressful day, I go to take the deposit next door to the bank. As I was drving toward it I see some strange objects on the ground by the underground gas tanks.

WTF?

I look at them, they're empty tin cans. WTF!!!!????

Then I see it - a big paper bag, form a grocery store, full of cans, on it's side, on the ground, by the garbage can. I decide to take care of it after going to the bank.

It's full of cat food cans. It fucking stinks! I take it. Go past Lazy Ass, and yell about how I hate stupid people, and throw some fucking slob's garbage in the dumpster.

Seriously- Not even the Uncle Ted's song Fred Bear cheered me up. Not even happy hour has cheered me up. Not even my second to the last Yuengling Black and Tan is cheering me up here at home. I'm so annoyed with stupid people! I need a vacation.

Ok, now back to the fucking May snowstorm.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

I remember seeing a woman drive off leaving a small bundle lying on the road. Turned out to be a poopy-filled diaper.

People like this, I always wish I could track them down so I could deliver their trash back to them. Preferably by stuffing it through the mail slot in their front door. On a day when they won't be back for several hours.

I don't understand why some people think it's perfectly acceptable to just leave their trash lying wherever it falls. I tend to think they're just too damn lazy to walk to the nearest trash bin.

Comment

If Uncle Ted and happy hour can't cheer you up, then you must be in a deep funk indeed.
      My sympathies.

Comment

What a jerk. Why don't people have any sense of personal responsibility? Like those damn dog poop bags I see everywhere. I could accept that every now and again someone forgets it or it drops while they're on their walk, but I've seen too many of them abandoned to give people the benefit of the doubt. Why pick up your dog's shit if you're just going to leave the friggin' plastic bag of it sitting on the curb??

Comment

My best friend used to live next door to a house that had a couple of scumbags living in it who were likely crackheads or something similar. There were also a bunch of feral cats living around the properties.

The scumbags next door used to leave bowls of cat food out for them, thus encouraging the cats to breed and never to leave the area. They had scars on them from fighting with each other and I'd seen at least a couple with obvious infections.

The icing on the cake was that the scumbags next door had a couple of broken basement windows, so of course the cats would go down there to sleep and get out of the cold and to breed.

He finally got sick of it when he pulled into his driveway one night and ran over a bowl of cat food they had left there. It wasn't even on their property - they had left it on the concrete of his driveway.

So animal control or whoever came out and investigated. The cops were more than happy to assist, as well, because they hated the folks that lived in the house... habitual drug users, they'd get in shouting matches on their front lawn at 2am, all that sort of good stuff.

In searching the house they found a couple of cat skeletons, so that's a big no-no right there. I'm also told one of the cops stepped on a soft spot in the floor and his leg went through. He wasn't really injured so we can laugh about it now but that could have been a REALLY bad situation.

Finally tally: 9 cats in varying condition gathered and taken to shelters, basement windows sealed, scumbags told not to put any more food out, plus received a fine for the dead cats and such. I think they ended up having a lien put against their house and eventually had to move out.

Comment

What exactly does this have to do with cats? Its humans that did it. Not like the cats put the cans in the garbage and then tossed it.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
              I remember seeing a woman drive off leaving a small bundle lying on the road. Turned out to be a poopy-filled diaper.
              We had someone leave a used diaper in one of our displays. That was a nice stinky surprise.

Comment

Worst piece of rubbish I've seen lying around: used hypodermic needle.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I love cats. I'm a cat guy. And even I hate crazy cat people.

But this is not about crazy cat people. This is about littering fucktards. Ask anyone who knows me, I loathe litterers. People who are too damn lazy to actually find a trash can to dispose of their crap in. Which usually is not that far away. These people just piss me the fuck off.

Ask me about the beaches here in Spring Break sometime. But only if you're sitting down, have had a couple Xanax with a vodka chaser, and are ready for me to go into full blown rant mode. Just please don't ask me about that any time soon, as I am out of Xanax, and I don't like vodka. Let me just put it this was...in the recent April Fool's edition of the local paper, one of the headlines read, "Spring Breakers clean up Smathers Beach. God faints."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                  X