This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer gets busted

Guest called to complain that his A/C wasn't working in his room. He said he spoke to someone last night, but he couldn't remember names and couldn't describe the voice. He said the manager was gone all day and that he called Corporate and they told him to tell us to give him a free room.

CW investigated, and then told him in no uncertain terms that (1) if he had, indeed, called Corporate and they wanted to issue him a free room, they would have called to inform us of such, (2) the manager was here all day, and (3) the AC was working fine in that room.

Furthermore, he claimed he couldn't describe the voice of the person he talked to. It would either have been me (swing shift) or the weekend Night Auditor. He did not call me. Weekend Night Auditor has a very distinct Chinese accent that would be easy to describe. So he's full of BS.

Furthermore, housekeeping saw two people leave that room around check-out time. SC paid for one person. When confronted with this, SC said it had to be staff. Back of house staff wear uniforms with our logo and colors on them, not to mention the staff all know each other. More BS.

SC did not get a free room. We also filed an incident report in case he does call Corporate later on, they will have a record of his shenanigans. We also banned him for fronting since we know he had other people in the room that he didn't register or pay for.
    Last edited by bhskittykatt; 07-13-2013, 10:28 PM.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Don't we all love the smell of karma in the morning?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Don't we all love the smell of karma in the morning?
      Is that Karma on Toast?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Is that Chipped Karma on Toast?
        The classic SoaS...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Is that Karma on Toast?
          All part of bhskittykatt's fine establishment's comprehensive total customer care package - Free Juice and Karma on Toast!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            The classic SoaS...
            Literally, in their case...
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Is that Karma on Toast?
              OMG, can I put this in my sig?
              "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
              Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

One of the ee cards that goes across Facebook from time to time once said it best.

"I hope I'm around when Karma ass [fornicates] you with a cactus"
                I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                  "I hope I'm around when Karma ass [fornicates] you with a cactus"
                  IDK, one of my Yahoo chatroom buddies from days of yore used to always say he would use a metal pineapple. I found it somewhat more poetic.
                  "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                  Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

One of the ee cards that goes across Facebook from time to time once said it best.

"I hope I'm around when Karma ass [fornicates] you with a cactus extra large Steel Wool dildo"
                    Fixed it for ya.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

"I hope I'm around when Karma ass [fornicates] you with a cactus morning star"
                      Really fixed that for you!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Dentarthurdent View Post
                        IDK, one of my Yahoo chatroom buddies from days of yore used to always say he would use a metal pineapple. I found it somewhat more poetic.
                        The only "metal pineapple" I've heard of is military slang - for a grenade. That would be a bit extreme.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          The only "metal pineapple" I've heard of is military slang - for a grenade. That would be a bit extreme.
                          Talk about breaking wind And it would be a really wet one, too
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Dentarthurdent View Post
                            OMG, can I put this in my sig?
                            By all means.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                            X